Old June 11th 05, 11:21 PM

Default car battery testers wrong??!

My electricity in my car was not working, so I went to a shop where
they tested it and my alternator. They said the battery was bad, so I
bought a new one.

Now, I just bought the old one 6 months ago, so I knew it shouldn't be
bad. The thing is, when I took it back to Advance Auto parts, they
tested it and charged it, and it seems to be holding a charge just fine
now. Three different machines said it was good. However, when tested
with a Snap-On MicroVAT it showed up as bad.

Now I'm confused. Obviously there was something wrong with my car a
week ago. With the new battery it seems to be working fine. However,
since 3 machines said the battery was good, and only the MicroVAT said
it was bad, I don't know what to believe.

Does any one have any advice?