Old November 26th 04, 04:53 AM
TnT

Thank you all for the kind comments. It's been a huge thrill so far to be
back in the Mustang spirit after a long hiatus.

The one side-effect I wasn't prepared for was the attention that these cars
receive. Thumbs-up by people driving alongside, kids pointing,
conversations with strangers at mini-marts, and just general staring, etc.
I'm a quiet/reserved person by nature, so this unexpected phenomenon is a
bit embarrassing. But, it's been interesting

Mike

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6tur...ph&store=&prod