Old July 2nd 05, 07:42 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Gary,
I would guess you also need a carburetor kit, too. Usually over a
year period the gasoline will evaporate, drying the accelerator pump
plunger, and shrinking the gaskets, causing them to leak between
galleys, plus a little corrosion usually forms clogging the jets. And
was the bad pump the reason it was parked in the first place?
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/