Old May 27th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Dodge Challenger Shows Up On Cruise Night

"John C." > wrote:

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Check out this note and the pics. With Dodge playing the crowds how
>> far off can the Challenger be from production?
>>
>> Look out, Mustang!
>>

> http://forums.focaljet.com/team-pit-...ive-one-off-do
> dge-challenger-rolls-cruise-night.html
>>

> That's a beautiful thing...
>
> I'm certainly interested, can't wait for pricing and options info.
>
> With one of the lesser hemis under the hood, I'll bet they could
> really impact
> Mustang GT sales at the 25k pricepoint.

Yeah... THAT car is a beut.. but note that it's because it reproduces all
the good point of the original's body lines.

Will Chrysler take the hint from what we think and avoid modernizing it
with a 'rib-cage beltline', like the charger and the other 'hemi's'?

It is NOT the super hemi that's gonna make the car viable. It's the
looks.

you pay..DEAL with it!