Old December 27th 04, 05:06 AM
Max

James C. Reeves a écrit :
> "Max" > wrote in message
>
>>Larry Scholnick a écrit :
>>
>>>Has anyone developed a successful strategy for dealing with those who
>>>drive for miles with their
>>>turn signals flashing (other than just ignoring them)?
>>>

>>Most GM cars will go "bing-bong" if it's been on for more than 1 mile (or
>>1.5?)
>>
>>--
>>----------------------
>>http://www.saab-900.tk
>>The Saab Tech Resource
>>----------------------

> GM cars do that if you forgot to wipe yourself. They're the most annoying
> cars to drive out there (in my opinion). They need to tone down all the
> "annunciator" and "auto" stuff they have. OR, at least let the owner turn
> some of that stuff off!

You can. On older ones, just use the MALL PGM fuse, and play with it,
and on the newer cars, just go to the dealer, borrow the Tech-II and you
can program literally everything to do as you want, even stuff they
don't tell you about in the owner's manual...

I hate that stuff too...

--
http://www.saab-900.tk