Old February 28th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default 20W-50 in SL1?

If the rings are really stuck, some 5w30 mixed with about a 1 quart or
two of kerosene with engine run lightly loaded at lower RPM for about
a 30 mintutes to a hour will free them. If this does not work, you
have worn rings, not stuck ones and not not rule out bad valve guides
or seals playing a role here either.

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 23:29:10 GMT, "Joe"