Old July 23rd 05, 01:19 AM
Guest

www.unclet.netfirms.com
"Brian Smith" > wrote in message
news:ER0Ee.140231$9A2.72288@edtnps89...

> "Guest" > wrote in message
> m...
>>
>>I want to know if I can install power door locks on a 2005 Accord DX(VP)?
>>The dealer 1st said that it was not >wired, then he called his 'repair
>>buddy' who said "there has not been a car yet that I could not put it on."
>>I wonder. >The deal has already been dealt and I got the VP in order to
>>add additional parts later on.
>>
>>What about cruise control and auto side view mirrors for the DX?

> Why didn't you purchase a model with these controls in the first place?
> Wouldn't it have been less hassle?
>
> Brian

Maybe, but it was $3,000 more! Most of the features for the extra $3,000
was not worth it to me. The engine and everything is the same. The only
difference is cruise control(I like, but can do without), power door locks,
and a few other non-essential features. I have upgraded from a Civic that
had power door locks and no power windows. I prefer the power door locks
over power windows. Right now, it's so hot that using power windows is not
an option.

So does anyone have an idea? A guide or something? I plan on getting an
alarm/power door lock/alert on keychain device type of system. Also, is
there a way to put in cruise control or is it wired for it already? If no
for CC, it is ok. If I can get it I will take it. Today I was wondering if
I should have gone for the LX over the VP. It is too late now.