Old June 17th 05, 10:36 AM
Ted Mittelstaedt

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Price has little to do with quality - no matter what the product.

Absolutely not true.

What IS true is that paying a lot of money for something doesen't guarentee
good quality - you still have to do you research.

BUT, it is definitely guarenteed that low price buys you low quality
for every honestly gotten product.

> always buy cheap. The four tires i have on my car right now combined
> cost $150 installed. That even includes the damn charge to GIVE them
> my old tires.

Without the size you bought such a statement is meaningless.

Ted