Old March 18th 05, 05:51 PM
2.3Sleeper

Default "Crossing Over" with Don Manning...a new show.

No, not a new show really, but it is my birthday.

Now, we all know that when you post in here that it is your birthday, you
are most likely looking for the obligatory "Happy Birthday". Not so the case
this time...mostly. I am not getting Mustang related things this year.
Believe me, I want headers, gears, new front bumper skirt, cobra ground
effects, and a upper/lower intake combo, but I am happy with what I got.

My first vacation. After 4 months of hard friggin' work, I got a 10 day
vacation. Yeah, it helps that I own the company, but it was needed
nonetheless.

My wife and I plus the two oldest kids went to Texas to see my family. It is
the first time I have been down there in 12 years. I have seen everyone of
course, but never went down by myself. We spent last weekend down there and
have been lounging ever since. Tonight we are going out for dinner and some
good old fashioned beer and country music interlaced with some two-steppin'.
We don't get out much having 4 small boys and one on the way (I would love
to get off of the Stork's mailing list). So this will be a nice reprieve. I
love the boys to death, but mommy and daddy need mommy and daddy time.
Although, having 4 kids and one on the way makes it sound like we have had
plenty of mommy and daddy time. As far as the rest of the world knows, my
wife and I have had mommy and daddy time only 5 times in 7 years.

TMI? Maybe, but oh well.

I am happy at 30, knowing that I am another year closer to being in a home
where only my wife and I live! HAHA. My brother was very depressed about
turning 30 but I won't let that happen to me. I have all kinds of ideas in
my head, I can work 20 hours a day still, and I can still keep the women...I
mean womAn happy in bed. That was for my wife's benefit who reads all of my
posts!!! So, I know I am still young, I feel young still, and I definitely
think young. To all those about to get to their 30th, embrace it and keep
living life right. 30 is damn good.

Don Manning