Old March 15th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default '97 GC hesitation...

I didn't mention that it only hesitates once after restarting. I can drive
hundreds of miles, stop and go, and it never does it again....until I shut
it off, walk away for a little while, and then restart before it completely
cools off. Does that make any difference concerning your ideas? thanks for
the help so far!

cal