Old January 13th 04, 02:05 AM
The Masked Marvel

On road #2 diesel should be low sulfur (<0.05% or 500ppm) now; I believe the
requirement for ultra low sulphur (<0.0015% or 15ppm) road diesel in US is
2007 or 2008. Red dyed off-road/construction/farm diesel & heating oil may
be either regular (0.5% or 5000ppm) or low sulfur, thee latter being perhaps
a couple cents more per gallon.

Check http://www.eia.doe.gov and http://www.epa.gov/ too.