Old June 25th 05, 12:25 AM
Planar1

Well, if you didn't reply earlier, you read the reply. You words are almost
identical. The problem is this: I ask if someone out there has tried putting
275 wide rear tires on their 2001 330 ci. Then I get answers like "why do
you want to do that?" or "that's not the original size" blah, blah, blah. No
one actually answers my simple question...has any one successfully done
this. That's all I want to know. Is it possible to fit 275s on a 330 without
rolling the fenders. Anyone done it? TIA