Old December 12th 04, 05:36 PM
Bob G.

>I have a '77 also. I've been messing with the wipers which are reluctant to
>run. From what I have learned so far, if the wiper (and therefore the
>washer) bench tests okay, the only other place for a problem is the switch.
>The biggest problem I have with that is that so far I have been unable to
>locate one. If you know of a place that stocks them, I'd appreciate a
>heads-up on that.
>
>Good luck.

I know we all have our own opinions of Dr.Rebuild BUT I keep his
catalog here at the desk and keep another copy in both of my
garages... Darn Good reference material...

BTW they list a 77 wiper switch at 85 bucks with T & T or a NOS switch
excluding T & T for 125 big ones.... ouch !

But my main question is what is T & T...????

1977 is the ONLY year that mentions T&T... my brain is not
"cooking" yet...have no clue

Bob