Old June 1st 05, 12:47 AM
Fred 2

Stabalizer links were part of a recall (don't know if your's is
involved, if it was you would have received info in the mail) during
the Firestone tire recall. Something about the link bolt possible
breakage.

If by tie rod links they mean tie rod ends, replacing these on my
truck cured a front suspension knock over bumps issue.