Old August 26th 04, 12:40 AM
Bob I

Two weeks luggage for two easily fits in the trunk of a C5 vert with the
top down.(3700+ miles and the top was up for about 200) A couple of the
expanding wheeled extending handle suitcases from Samsonite and a couple
shoulder bags and a 12pack cooler. Also note that you DON'T put a vert
top down dirty and wet, and the coupe top should be wiped down before
you put it in the back.