Old June 22nd 05, 01:44 AM
MUADIBŪ

Thank you for the encouragement Tom............I need all of that I
can get. She tests me constantly. Mostly by not trying to do anything
at all. Like I said before. Lounging and internet writing/chatting are
all she does..........Ugh!

>I think once they get off to college or on their own they'll appreciate it.
>
>Don't ever give up on your kids, Muadib! With my first child I made some
>carless mistakes on parenthood. With my second, I thought I try a different
>approach to have a good bond with my son, so he could come and talk with me
>on any subject whether good or bad at anytime. It actually paid off, for
>there were time he needed to just air things out, I think those time I'll
>treasure the most.
>-tom

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

If A Quiz is Quizical,
What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict.