Old June 20th 05, 02:59 PM
John Willis

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 06:25:36 -0700, "Tom Nakashima"
> scribbled this interesting note:

>Recommendations for Auto Insurance for a 1966 VW?
>Also have three cars total, my wife and I and one teenage son, who can not
>have a car his freshman year of college, but would like to still keep him
>insured. Think we're paying quite a bit with State Farm, any suggestions
>for savings on car insurance?
>-tom

Not enough information. Who drives what? With what frequency? Is the
VW more of a "Sunday Driver"? If so, a company like Grundy might be a
good option for just that car.

Insuring the teenager is your money drain, not State Farm (as much as
I dislike that company, their auto insurance rates are usually
competitive.)

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)