Old August 27th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Tom Greening

Default Adding pwr locks/windows to XJ

I have a 94 xj whose only nod to creature comfort was an automatic and
a/c. The member of the family in charge of all, ahem, physical favors
is demanding the addition of pwr locks (remote) and windows. Has anyone
ever retro-fit these via the junkyard and if so what are the issues.
I'm guessing the big factor determining ease of installation is going to
be if my factory harness has the provision for these options. I'm
pretty much a cherry when it comes to xjs so somewhat flying blind.

Lacking the junkyard method, what about aftermarket?