Old July 16th 04, 06:23 PM
Geoff

Hi

Thanks for your comments. I had assumed that the Bentley figures were in
'minutes' being 1/60 of a degree. The figures you have responded with align
more or less with the bentley specs but this still results in a discrepancy
with my local tyre shop. 0.5 degrees would be 30 minutes which is a bit
higher than bentley spec.

I may check with my Audi Main Dealer and get their opinion but otherwise
will see how tyres wear. If problems occur I'll complain to tyre shop.

Thanks

"Geoff" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for some clarification on Toe In specifications for an Audi

A4.
> The Bentley repair manual quotes +10' +/- 2', whereas when I had the
> tracking checked on a 4 wheel alignment laser rig their figures suggested
> between 0.5 and 1.6 degrees - seems quite a wide tolerance and doesn't

agree