Old May 28th 05, 03:34 PM
Brett Little

Default FINALLY getting my lift, now what lift to get is the question.

Well its graduation time and i have been saving money since February. I
have around $800 now and expect to have around $1000 in a week. (oh and my
dad is going to buy the tires, 33" BFG MTR)

My goal is a 4" short arm kit. I have been told the kits from Full
Traction, RockKrawler, and Skyjacker are worth my money. I have also been
told to check out Rubicon Express's 3.5" lift because RE is a very good
company and getting that lift would save me a few bucks for other things. I
am however, set on 4" and for some reason 3.5" to me seems low (although its
just 1/2" difference). I could however put on a 1/2" spacer to make up the
difference.

Either way I go, i think later on in my life once im out of college and
whatnot Ill end up replacing the lift and going all-out on my jeep.

Thanks for your help guys! You have always been there.