Old September 4th 06, 03:30 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Alex

Default black color. smart or not ?

"clarke" > wrote in message
> i plan on buying a new A3 and i only have to decide on the color. I mostly
> like the black colors but i have heard that they might not be the smart
> choice. Any reasons why i should not take the black color ?

I have a 2006 A3 Sportback (i.e. 5 door) in Mauritius Blue and it looks
good. An extra £480 for the pearlised paint. The 5 door looks good in red,
though I feel brighter colours can call more attention to themselves, e.g.
from a vandalism/police/carjacking point of view.