Old September 3rd 06, 04:57 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Pete[_2_]

Default black color. smart or not ?

"Robert Roland" wrote
>>especially if the interior is black leather also.

> That actually makes more of a difference. Dark interior and large
> windows are the most important contributors.

That may be true. In that case, do things like window tinting help at all?

I had a black '00 Accord with tan leather interior, and the thing would be
like an oven after standing in the sun for a few minutes. I always
attributed it to the black color, but maybe the large windows were to blame.
On the other hand, my silver b5 A4 with black leatherette interior wouldn't
heat up nearly as much out in the sun. It was in northern Virginia, btw.

Cheers,
Pete