Old September 2nd 06, 07:15 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Tony[_1_]

Default black color. smart or not ?

My A4 is black and I like the look but you need to be ready to spend more time
washing and waxing to deep it looking good. Black shows dirt and minor scratches
more than lighter colors. Still when it is kept clean it looks very good. If you
are in an area where it rains often I would not choose black.