Old August 4th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Mike T.

Default This time it wasn't too fast for conditions...

> Also, if the person falls out of the vehicle, any speed above zero for
> the other drivers is also too fast for conditions.
>
> Damn...we're starting to sound like LBVH here...watch out...

Actually, if you're going to argue that, then eventually we'd get to the
point where everybody is speeding as soon as they put the car in drive. The
only way to prepare for a body sliding from another moving vehicle into the
path of your vehicle is to simply park your own car, and LEAVE it parked,
until you can be sure that such will never happen.

That's why I'm not surprised that no charges have been filed against the
driver who ran the idiot over. But his friend who was driving the vehicle
the idiot was hanging off of? As a minimum, he should have his driver's
license revoked, permanantly, and that revocation should apply to all of
North America, as well as the rest of the world. He has no business at all
operating a motor vehicle, anywhere, EVER. -Dave