Old July 17th 05, 06:56 PM
WindsorFox[SS]

ironrod wrote:
> I probably should have mentioned my post was off topic, but there is
> absolutely no information flow on the Cadillac News group. I was just
> hoping somebody here might be able to help me out. The car is a 1973
> Eldorado BTW.

C'mon, if someone in the Mustang group can't look at that subject
line and see it's OT, then really don't need to be driving. Besides that
anyone that's been here more than 8 months would remember the last time
you posted about it. And yeah, I've been to the Caddi group.
Unfortunately (for you) all of the old Cadillacs we had are gone. I have
been sniffing around in the garage and if I find the Cadillac shop
manuals I had I'll let you know.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com