Old March 4th 05, 08:37 PM
Howard Roark

Default Logitech MOMO vs older Guillemot Ferrari Wheel

Does anyone have experience with both these wheels? I've had the
Guillemot Ferrari wheel for years, and there's nothing wrong with it,
but I was curious as to whether a newer wheel like the Logitech MOMO
offers anything in the way of improvement? The only real complaint I've
ever had with the Ferrari wheel is that "notchy" feeling. If you've used
it, you probably know what I mean.

Anyone used both? How would you compare the two, both with regards to
build quality and gameplay. The sims I play most often are GPL with
various mods, and F1 2002 with various mods. I'd also be inclined to
check out GTR when it's available here.

Thanks for any insights.