Old December 6th 04, 10:49 PM
Bernard Farquart

"Dave Head" > wrote in message
>>Please, Diane Feinstein is hardly a mainstream, or representative
>>member of the Democratic party.

> She's just like Teddy Kennedy, Chuck Schumer, and a host of other gun
> grabber,
> who most certainly are representative of the Demcratic party as a whole.
>
>>She is a strident hack,

> OK... <G>

Naming *two* other Democrats does not make for a
representative sample. Obviously there is a left wing, urban
part of the democratic party that is more in favor of gun
controls, but it has been shown that this is a no win
issue, and has not been pushed for some time. Can
you please tell me of any *currently* offered legislation
that is out there that will restrict my gun rights?

>>who would
>>not be in her position if she had to run most anywhere else.

> She could get there in most of the blue states...

I doubt very strongly she could get elected to a *statewide*
office in either OR or WA.