Old March 11th 05, 12:18 AM
Mitch_A

Smokin_Bob wrote:

> No mitch, no confusion here--why don't you just give it a rest, ok?
> The internet is full of know it alls and we could really stand one
> less. We appreciate all of your invaluable service, letting us know
> how dumb we all are. Thanks for the community service--hats off.
>
> You are a credit to the perfect breed everywhere.

If you knew me you would know Im sure not a "know it all". I do know about
Wheels and Pedals for racing sims and that is what the topic was. Why you
attacked me after I tried to set the record straight regarding the Momo
Models I dont know or care but you seem unable to drop it.

Mitch
--
Remove "nospam." to reply.
SuSE 9.2 Pro KDE 3.3.2a