Old November 13th 04, 04:27 PM
R@L

"BDR" > wrote in message ...
> Hey, I'm not trying to trash someone just for the heck of it. I just
> figure
> people should get the straight info about the good salespeople and also
> the
> bad salespeople out there. Remember that it's only slander if it's not
> true..... Here's the paper trail (read from bottom to top). Judge for

If someone is auctioning an article -house, car or cat- don't ask for the
price.
I think the salesman was clear in his answer and does not deserve to be put
on a billboard worldwide.
You're the one threathening him with 'spreading the good word'. One should
not do that just because he wrote the price is 'his' business.

So I don't agree with you. Are you going to spread the good word about me
too?

Ronald