Old August 31st 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

Default Locking gas cap broken

On the way home from last Labor Day's camping trip regular gas was
$1.337(Cn) per liter in Windsor which is $4.30 (US) per gallon.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...1096722&idx=22

It was $1.17 per gallon cheaper across the river in Detroit.

I think his comment was intended to show that this station was able to pump
gar more into the gastank than the tank capacity.