Old August 30th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
pigdos

Default Locking gas cap broken

This reminds me of something that recently happened to my ex-boss. He runs a
business w/a large delivery truck (it's a double axle truck w/dual tires on
the back). Anyway, he came back after a weekend and discovered the truck
wouldn't start because it was out of gas. The truck had a locking gas cap
too. When they looked under the truck they found the gas lines had been cut
and all the fuel drained out of the tank. This was in Sylmar, CA.

--
Doug