Old August 10th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Kate[_3_]

Default Blatant commercial rebate notification

I just got a helluva deal on my oil change.

Last time I popped in to the dealership just to say hi to the sales manager,
he told me I should come in and get my oil changed. I told him I wasn't due
for 3k miles and he said I should bring it in, it was on him! I told him I
was going to convert to Mobil 1 when I ahd it changed the first time he just
grinned and said no problem, to bring it in and he's take care of it.

Now THAT is the way to treat a customer!

Kate