Old November 6th 04, 01:02 AM
Scotty

Why go a 400? Do you already have one lying around? Are you after a tourque
motor instead of the POS that they come with? Obviously economy aint your
target goal. There are HEAPs of other motors that can be recommended that
wont give you the haslles that a 400 will. From memory the 400 would be a
little heavy for the Jeep, how about a smaller capasity motor? Do you need
engineers certificates in the USA after doing a motor swap at all?

om...