Old September 16th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,alt.jeep-l,rec.autos.4x4
Will Honea[_1_]

Default 87 XJ cheap

LOL! I had the same conversation with this gal the other day. I
thought about picking it up for parts myself - it has a D44 rear end
plus some other bits and pieces I could use, but the thought of
convincing the wife that I needed another project car ended that.
Understandably, the poor guy is tired of fixing it to please his wife
and at that age, fixing is a regular requirement. I think the killing
blow was the 95 degree day after the a/c quit. Definitely a project
but the body is damned near perfect so I thought I'd troll for anyone
interested.

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 02:48:22 UTC "Earle Horton"

--
Will Honea