Old July 17th 05, 06:14 PM
James C. Reeves

"C.H." > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:29:57 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:
>

>> "C.H." > wrote in message
>>> The LS1 was reliable right from the start. Why shouldn't the Hemi be?

>> The new Chrysler HEMI engines are "displacement-on-demand" technology
>> that
>> switches to 4-cylinder operation when under light load. I'd likely wait
>> 3
>> to 4 years before buying one as well to see how well those engines pan
>> out
>> over time. We all remember Cadillac's similar "V8-6-4" technology.

> As the Hemis are not available without ABS anyway there is no chance that
> you will buy one ever

The master of the subject change strikes again!

> or is ABS ok after all as long as it is not from
> Chevy?

To refresh your memory...I can tolerate ABS on any car, but prefer not
having it. You're confusing ABS with another well know topic that I
actually can't tolerate. I'm beginning to worry about you Chris! Keeping
different subjects "compartmentalized" is a tough nut for you, it appears.

>>> If Toyota or Honda made either you would be raving about it.

>> Not me...never owned either one either. Even if I was interested, I
>> wouldn't buy first or second run vehicles from any manufacturer.

> Say, since when is your name rem223? The comment was a direct answer to
> a rem223-posting and I really have to wonder why

I was adding my thoughts to a public forum...as you do. Or are there
different rules for different people. If you want to have a private
conversation, email is better suited.

>>> But of course, it is american, so if you can't find fault with its
>>> performance you have to with its reliability.
>>>

>> Why say stuff like that to/about people?

> Because unfortunately it is true.

Regardless if it is true or not...it doesn't answer the question. Why get
personal and inflame people with those sorts of comments? Everyone (even
you) have biases.. That is already understood by everyone. Pointing them
out is redundant.