Old May 18th 05, 09:07 PM
tricky

The only other thing I noticed that was unexpected. The Body is WAY
heavyer that I thought it would be. I had to take the doors off to lift
it ! I kept the glass in as I am not doing a full respray. Maybe it had
alot of paint on it , under seal on the quarter panels and stuff.

Also it would have been easyer if I dropped the engine out 1st. Just
for easy access.

I have the body hanging from the roof joists about 2 ft higher than the
chassis. So its all accessible (just) and inside and dry :-)

I just jacked the car up, bolted some wire and hooks to the bumper
mounts (after rebuilding the rear apron) and let the bottom half back
down.

Only way I could think to do it on my own .

Rich