Old July 13th 04, 09:52 PM
Pete

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:15:52 GMT, s7uar7 >, wrote:

>I really hope so, I've just had the quote from the garage (Alfa main
>dealer) - £2160. If I wasn't already sitting down I think I would have
>fainted. I find out tomorrow whether Alfa will contribute.

Yep! 'fraid so. If you had to find the whole of the cost then that would
sound about the price. Last time I spoke with them a re-furb engine to
replace one that had yanked it's belt, out of warranty, the engine was
quoted [ IIRC ] £1800 and that was ex parts and labour :-(

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)