Old January 9th 05, 05:29 AM
Patrick

please no reply like this LOL

1.. Find a passenger-helper.
2.. If you have manual hubs, lock 'em.
3.. Get into some real wet slippery mud.
4.. Engage 4 wheel drive.
5.. Stop the Jeep (in the mud).
6.. Turn the steering wheel all the way right.
7.. Stick your head out the driver's side window.
8.. Look directly at your front wheel.
9.. Floor the accelerator, only for a sceond or two.
10.. Pull your head back in and look at the passenger-helper.
11.. If the passenger-helper is laughing, your 4 wheel drive is likely
engaging.