Old July 13th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
WayneC

Default LF: 71 distributor

jjjoseph wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had a complete distributor that is rebuildable for
> a 71/350/Auto/coupe. Specifically one with the cam that the RPM cable
> connects to.

You should be able to find a decent tach drive distributor for under $250,
or a rebuildable one for closer to $100.

Here's a rebuildable core on eBay: http://tinyurl.com/f5wy4

You can buy rebuild parts (and perhaps a complete distributor) at
http://www.docrebuild.com/dr-r-web/aaa-home.html

Try watching or placing a want ad at these web forums:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zeroforum?id=59
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57