Old October 24th 04, 04:37 PM
mic canic

actually the module may work and i say that because a friend in cali. has a
300m with a 3.5 and i put in a salvage yard pcm from a year earlier car with a
3.2 and used a drb to reset the module and even progamed a new skim into and
it's been running fine since
he even passed emissions there
i believe there is a car club called the 12th element who hop up neon's and
that some of the things they have been doing if i remember correctly