Old January 4th 05, 11:26 PM
Jim Yanik

"C. E. White" > wrote in
:

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>>
>> Yup - you see a lot of that. People taking up two parking spaces just
>> so their car won't get scratched. That's why i always carry a caltrop
>> on me, to stick under one of their wheels. Take some change out of my
>> pocket and "accidentally" drop a quarter and place the caltrop while
>> picking up the q. HAHAHAHA

> You are one sick puppy.
>
> Ed

Considering how many people slam their car doors into my car,taking 2
spaces (only if way,way out) seems reasonable.
My car is not someone else's doorstop.

Some vehicles contact my car well above the door bumpers.I've got some
really nasty dents from them. That's property damage,and solely due to
their negligence.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik