Old April 24th 05, 01:10 AM
pws

josh wrote:

> Again with the thing about where's a decent shop in Austin that will do
> this right? I am not really enthused about going back and spending
> another $115 at this place to get one thing adjusted.

Two years ago I would have said Mazda South without hesitation. The
first alignment I had done there was near-perfect, the second one seemed
to be done by less capable people.
I have a stack of receipts from my miata that shows where the last
owner had it aligned. I will try to find the receipt, see what he paid,
and let you know where the shop is located sometime in the next couple
of days.

pat