Old October 4th 04, 12:12 AM
Jacopo

Steve,

I currently have Dunlop Sp9000 on 205/55 R16 wheels, quiet, in fact very
quiet for my standards, but what a horrible tyre for "limit-driving"...!!!
In wet conditions they feel ok, much more than on dry conditions.
My recommendation, the Pirelli PZero Nero, a very quiet tyre and very good
for driving.

--
Jacopo
Prato, Italia