Old May 6th 05, 06:59 PM
Pete M

In ,
Dodge-Him > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls
with a rant as follows

<snip stuff about Holleys>

Cheers Dodge, loads of handy info there.

I think I've found somewhere for the carb kits in the UK, full carb kit
should include the power valve shouldn't it?

I'll probably get that book as well.

The kind of info you've just posted is one of the good things about US
newsgroups! In the UK we normally just give a bit of grief and a load of
sarcasm!

Then again, if I got to work on US cars all day [1] I'd be happy as a
porcine creature in excrement!

[1] Other than the bloody stretch limos that are my main business.

--
Pete M

Mercedes 260E, Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2
Ford Capri (ressurection started)
VW Golf Clipper Cabriolet

COSOC #5
Scouse Git extraordinaire. Liverpool, Great Britain