Old April 28th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GTL - StarForce Issues?

Reportedly the drives that died were DVD ***Burners**** , RIGHT???? I mean
I hadn't read any DVD player only drives dying?

the drives are cheap and easy, hell before I got GTL (meaning before I had
starforce) I lost 2 CD drives in one year, (only raced Papy games and some
MS games).