Old July 18th 05, 04:12 PM

Byron,

Right, the front/rear relative stiffness is the key to getting balanced
handling. That's the easy part. I'll be able to get whatever I build
to handle well by adjusting weight percentages, etc.

If by "is it a kit?", you mean did I buy plans and materials from
someone, then no. I designed the chassis, bought the tubing, then cut,
notched, and welded it together.

Seems like I once noticed a "chassis rigidity" variable buried in ISI's
F12XXX .ini files. Although, maybe I just dreamed that... Maybe there
is, and I can just compare that value to the wheel rate in the INI
file. Thanks for the idea! I'll check it out.