Old October 18th 04, 05:10 AM
Ted Azito

"maxpower" > wrote in message >...
> Thats great!!! Im sure your kids will appreciate that in the yrs to
> come..Dont forget , we didnt inherit this earth from our ansestors. we are
> borrowing it from our kids

Auto emissions are only long term in terms of carbon dioxide. Carbon
monoxide, and hydrocarbons are reduced to CO2 in a few hours in the
atmosphere. Oxides of nitrogen may be a little more durable but not
much. Cat converters are a cancer on the ass of America and produce
only short term improvements, relevant only in cities like LA and
Denver. Where I live emmissions control does nothing for average air
quality except in a really bad traffic jam.

And I'm not worried about the federales whatsoever. The State guys
could cause trouble but they have to prove I was the one who did it.
Even so all they can do is make me fix it.