Old June 1st 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Value of 1983 Plymouth Reliant

"jmcgill" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> You'd be surprised what you could get for it. Take some good pics of
> it and post it on a good site. I've seen similar Reliants to that go
> for $1000 to $1500.

Unless there's some local nostalgia for early K-cars in your area that I
don't see up here in Ontario, I would suspect this relates more to the late
model years, 88 or 89. They were much better cars with, above all, TB
injection. Anyway, I wish him luck. I had three of these beasts at various
times, and enjoyed them all. I especially liked the way I could go to a
recycle yard and pull my own parts for $5.