Old March 18th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Tips for buying new Accord EX

sell it privately and ask your dealer to do a convenience deal.I have done
this a few times.That way there on paper yours is a trade-in,and the dealer
sells it there on the spot to the buyer who you found,on a as-is basis.You
save a lot on taxes that way.
"Art" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> www.edmunds.com and www.kbb.com to educate yourself on pricing.
>
> Contact dealers via their web site and tell them what you want and wait

for