Old March 17th 06, 12:52 PM posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda

Default Tips for buying new Accord EX

Any honda well maintained and not driven abusively should be able to
put 200K on the clock without any major repairs. If you must have a
new ride - sell the old one yourself and wait till the end of the model
year - August is the best month if you are not looking for an unusual
model combo to get the best deal.

To me a dealership is a high crime zone - always make a show of hanging
on to my wallet when walking through those places - those who must get
a new car to satisfy some sort of need is something I will never fall
for. In the past 10 years there have been precious few real advances
in autos - there are so many other neat things to do with your money
then feed some nasty stealer/dealer.